- Dana Gieszler receives NBCC fellowship
- Floricel Negrete featured in Oregonian
- Library media student survives Nepal earthquake
- Nakisha Nathan wins President’s award
- Gustavo Balderas heads Eugene School District
- Salam Noor heads Oregon Department of Education
- Nelly Patiño-Cabrerra – alumni profile
- Adam Smith joins National Geographic arctic expedition
- Duane Larson selected as Vice Principal of the Year
- Ryan Palmer receives national dissertation award
- Kris Olsen named Oregon Principal of the Year
- Randy Schild chosen as Oregon Superintendent of the Year
- Lyon Terry named Washington Teacher of the Year
- Patti Waltz, Harriet Adair receive top administrator awards
- Samuel Henry receives President’s Diversity Award
- Dilafruz Williams receives Hoffmann Award
- Julie Esparza Brown elected to PPS board
- Pat Burk receives Tom Ruhl Award
- Marjorie McGee appointed to Northwest Health Foundation board
- Cheryl Livneh receives regional award
Books published by faculty
- Leveraging the Portfolio for Integrative Learning, a Faculty Guide to Classroom Practices for Transforming Student Learning. (2014) Candyce Reynolds, Judith Patton.
- School Law Primer: A Working Guide for Educational Leaders. (2014) Daniel N. Johnson.
- Individual Positive Behavior Supports, A Standards-Based Guide to Practices in School and Community Settings. (2015) By Fredda Brown, Jacki L. Anderson, Randall L. De Pry.
- Integrating Math and Science in Early Childhood Classrooms through Big Ideas, A Constructivist Approach. (2015) By Christine Chaillé, Sara McCormick Davis.
- Rethinking Readiness in Early Childhood Education: Implications for Policy and Practice. (2015) Will Parnell, Jeanne Marie Iorio.
- Queer Inclusion in Teacher Education: Bridging Theory, Research, and Practice. (2015) Olivia Murray.
- Community Partner Guide to Campus Collaborations. (2015) Christine Cress, Stephanie Stokamer, Joyce P Kaufman.
- SPED grant focuses on diversity
- Math and science grant addresses new standards
- AITP awarded additional funding to train Native American teachers
- Special education grant prepares teachers to work with blind
- Ecoworks Foundation grant supports Pivotal Scholars Fund
- Thomas Chambers scholarship benefits teachers
- Holmes scholarship aids art teachers
- Dilafruz Williams’ family establishes scholarship
- Hittle Endowed Scholarship supports math and science
- Mary Ann Anderson Scholarship supports early childhood
- 2015 scholarship winners
- Donor Honor Roll for 2015
- Rehabilitation Counseling Program ranked 18th
- OCCD provides early childhood professional development
- Helen Gordon receives five-star rating
- Nonverbal students utilize new technology